Natural Languages’ experienced stenographers & court reporters are licensed reporters producing verbatim speech-to-text transcription, in shorthand. Court reporters are required by law (28 US Code § 753. Reporters) to record all legal related proceedings as the judge, attorneys, and witnesses. The transcript becomes part of the official record of the case filed with the court clerk.
It is transcribed in real-time, our transcription specialists have an excellent first-draft accuracy record and can facilitate same day delivery when needed. If a copy of the transcribed file is needed please be sure to let your account specialist know in advance.
- Available in 60 + Languages
- Verbatim Transcription by Native and Native-Like Speakers
- Available Onsite & Video Remote
Natural Languages is a member of the National Court Reporters Association
- Registered Professional Reporter (RPR)
- Registered Merit Reporter (RMR)
- Registered Diplomate Reporter (RDR)
- Certified CART Provider (CCP)
- Certified Legal Video Specialist (CLVS)
- Certified Manager of Reporting Services (CMRS)
Available On-Site and Video Remote
Natural Languages Stenographer and Court Reporter services are available onsite or video remote.
We’re happy to discuss with you your specific needs to find the right solution.